Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

16 YR OLD NIK PRATT - CLICK CLICK BOOM!


The Next big Thing? Only time will tell......

1.  Full name:  Nik Pratt

2.  DOB:  July 8 1994

3.  Hometown: Visalia Ca


4.  Currently residing:  Visalia CA

5.  Machine: 2010 CRF250R

6.  Riding since:  Age 11

7.  What is your most memorable moment riding and how did you get started:
 The first time jumping a ramp , family started riding, and jumping just came to me all I ever did was want to go and find jumps wherever I was riding !


8.  Who do you look up to in your sportTravis Pastrana, Robby Maddison, Jeremy Stenburg and riders that ride because they love it !

9. Worst injury: Broke both wrists, had 4 fractures left side of my face, slightly collapsed a lung and a concussion from coming up short on a ramp gap.

10. Sponsors: Disgruntle Clothing 

11.  Accomplishments: Being 16 and being able to compete with all the older riders I feel is an accomplishment for me, and will push me to be an even better rider !

12.  Who’s on your playlist:  All that remains, The Offspring, Strung Out, Lamb of God, Pennywise

13.  Favorite food:  I love mexican food!

14.  Good luck routines: Say a prayer, and stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment