Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 Yr Old Bmx Wonder Boy - Bryce Phillips "It's all in the Family"


1.  Full name: Bryce Palen Phillips

2.  DOB: 10/07/05

3.  Hometown: Cavecreek Arizona

4.  Currently residing: Cavecreek Az

5.  Bike : Intense Mini XL Custom.

6. Racing since: 3 months before he turned 4 yrs old. Started racing a week    after he learned to ride! Been racing ever since!!!

7. What is your most memorable moment riding and how did you get started:
My Dad (Denver Phillips) got me started  and my most  memorable moment is learning how to do wheelies and bunny hops!

8. Who do you look up to in your sport: Roy Yager and Alec Nesbit  

9. Worst injury: Bryce broke his arm jumping off the couch when he was 3yrs old on the 4th of july at 2 in the morning Joe Mcneil picked bryce up and his arm looked like he had two elbows!!

10. Sponsors: BIKE DR, FLY RACING, dad and mom

11.  Accomplishments: Bryce finished the 2010 year out points leader for his age group in district!!! And just got 3rd place at the Redline Cup Quailifer at Blackmountain Bmx! Bryce turned intermediate from novice when he was still 4yrs old!!!!

12.  Who’s on your playlist: Bryce likes the RAD soundtrack from the movie RAD!!! from 1985

13.  Favorite food: Oatmeal Maple and Brown sugar


14.  Good luck routines: Bryce said he likes to ride his dirt jumper before the races !

15. Mommy's favorite  memory: When bryce was a baby he didnt really watch cartoons...dirtbike videos were the only thing that kept his attention

16.1st thing Bryce says every morning  " Dad we racing today?" I say you wanna race ?And he says yes "me wanna race" !!  lol

17. About Dad. (Denver Phillips) I used to race and build dirt jumps when I was little so living so close to Blackmountain Bmx ...it was were I would take my kid before he could ride to watch the races!  Then when he started riding a bike I got a  ABA membership and raced  again and after my first race Bryce said "me wanna race" to and hes been racing ever since! (awesome Denver)

18. Bryce would like to thank: Chris the BIKE DR for building his race bike and always making sure its tuned perfect !!!

19. Bryce is on : Team bike Dr and its a great team!!!





1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Bryce!!!!

    Hope my son wants to race like you do.

    Keep working hard & keep getting those wins.

    ReplyDelete