Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Young Brian "Mcknarly" McCarty - A Bright Star in the Arizona Sky!


At a young age - Brian McCarty has seen and done most everything on a dirt bike!  He is , in my humble opinion, one of the top pro motocross racers  in Arizona and perhaps the South West!  And I think the best is... he can take it or leave it!  When it comes to riding - its gotta be fun!  He has recently stepped into another discipline of dirt bike riding...FREESTYLE MOTOCROSS - He brings agility and a insane  amount of natural bike skills over from his pro mx racing!!  So it's  not surprising that as in mx racing ... he is on his way to the top as a fmx rider - Check it out!

1.  Full name:  Brian McCarty or everyone calls me " Mcknarly"

2.  DOB: 11/17/90

3.  Hometown: PHX, AZ

4.  Currently residingNew River, Az

5.  Machine:  I ride a Kawasaki  250f

6.  Riding since: Age 4

7.  What is your most memorable moment riding and how did you get started:
I would have to say for most memorable moment would be hitting a ramp for the first time. I was so scared i took a few runs and just went for it and landed smooth. My dad would take me out on his quad and one day I saw dirtbikes and I thought those were way cooler

8.  Who do you look up to in your sport: Twitch, Nixey Danielson, Jim McNeil, Derek Cook ,John and Robert distler

9. Worst injury: Major Concussions

10. Sponsors: My parents, AEO powersports, Nixey Danielson, Decati ClothingOne Industries gear, and Motorex

11.  Accomplishments: Riding with a few of the top riders!

12. Who’s on your playlist: I listen to most everything.Not really a big country fan


13.  Favorite food: Mexican food

14.  Good luck routines: I put my right knee pad on first !

No comments:

Post a Comment