Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Keppin it Real - Jonathan (Jon) Dillehay



1. Full Name:  Jonathan Martin Lytton Dillehay.. haa

2. DOB: December 6th, 1988

3. Hometown: Moorpark , California

4. Currently residing: Provo, Utah / Thousand Oaks, California

5. Machine: 2002 cr250

6. Riding since: Age 10

7. What is your most memorable moment riding and how did you get started:
Knowing I've come this far with no Parental help or guidance, and teaching      myself all of the tricks I know besides a superman seatgrab. I started freestyle after my friend Ryan Klecka built his own ramp and invited me to come hit it with him down in the Ventura Riverbed back in 2004.

 8. Who do you look up to in your sport: All my 2 Stroke Mafia peers, Justin Ayres, Derek Cook, Paris Rosen, Ray Post, Jason Ebel, DJ Sweany etc. Pretty much all the underground riders in this sport who have been holdin it down, killin it for a minute, ya know.

 9. Worst injury: Toss up between the right tibia/fibula break in 2005 or breaking my back in 2009..

10. Sponsors: 2 Stroke Mafia FMX team and Xtreme Athlete World !!

11. Accomplishments: Having fun with my friends on my dirtbike!

12. Who’s on your playlist: Bone Thugs, CKY, bob marley, 311 , Easy E etc..

13. Favorite food: Japanese food and Mexican food is bomb.
       Sushi and Tacos yo!

14. Good luck routines:I have to make sure my air filter is dirty before I Ride!

JonDillehayFmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment