Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rider Profile: Cameron Guerra


Name : Cameron Guerra   
D.O.B. : 5/20/1989

Hometown : Manteca, Ca
Currently in Temecula, Ca

Machine : 2004 Cr250r 2 Stroke.

Riding since :  Late 1991- started FMX Late 2006

Most memorable moment riding : That's a good question, Anytime I ride and go big!

How i got started : My father bought me a PW50 at age 2

Who do i look up too : Jeremy Lusk

Worst injury :  I'd have to say my worst injury  health wise is when I severed my kidney and spleen, collapsed my lung  - a concussion also on a catheter for 5 days in the hospital on New Years eve. good times.

Sponsors : FmF, Oneal, MB1 Suspension, Renthal, Utopia Optics, Boyesen,

Accomplishments : Riding my dirtbike and getting paid for it..occasionally.

Playslist : Lamb of god, Rob Zombie, All That Remains, Ministry, Three 6 Mafia, Tech N9ne, Kataklysm, and more...

Food : Subway

Good luck routines : Stretch


Cameron's FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment