Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Curt Beauchamp - Serving it up in a BIG way!






 Curt Beauchamp is one of those riders with a perfect combination of big tricks and a big heart! Youngand ambitious...he's here to stay!  You will not find a better combination in a FMX rider! Sponsors ...pay attention! I present Mr. Curt Beauchamp



1.  Full name: Curt Beauchamp

2.  DOB:  9/8/90 


3.  Hometown:  Hotchkiss


4.  Currently residing:   Hotchkiss Colorado


5.  Machine:  2009 YZ250


6.  Riding since:  2002


7.  What is your most memorable moment riding and how did you get started: 

My most memorable moment would defiantly have to be riding a show with Kenny Bartram! That guy is someone I've always looked up to, It was just really cool to be able to ride with someone you've seen at 
X games and looked up to your whole life. I got started when I was 12 years old and I begged and begged my parents until I got a bike when I finally got my bike it didn't take me long to figure out that jumping was my thing and the rest is history from there!

 8.  Who do you look up to in your sport:   
Travis Pastrana is defiantly who I look up to. His is a really cool guy treats his fans great and is unreal on his bike!

9. Worst injury:   I haven't really had to many bad injury's (keeping my fingers crossed) but the worst injury I have probably had was when I missed a rock solid, got knocked out for 15 minutes and severely bruised my lungs liver and kidneys. For me that was worse than any of the bones I've ever broke


10. Sponsors: 

CRAZY INDUSTRIES, AND TOXIC INDUSTRIES!!!!!

11.  Accomplishments:  I have way to many accomplishments to talk about but some of the biggest ones have been just making it into shows and I haven't flipped to dirt yet but just getting a flip around in the foam pit was a huge accomplishment in itself!


12.  Who’s on your playlist:  Eminem, Lil Wayne, Haste The Day, Evans Blue pretty much any hard rock or rap
 

13.  Favourite food:   Pizza!!!!

14.  Good luck routines:  Always gotta put the left knee guard on first otherwise I just feel weird for some reason haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment