Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

North of the Border Disorder! Canada's Kyle Demelo

Canada's "Golden Child" 19yr Old Kyle Demelo Of BC Canada is a name to remember! 


Full name:  Kyle Demelo

DOB:  Feb12 1992

Hometown: Osoyoos BC Canada

Currently residing:  Oliver BC Canada

Machine:  Rm 250 and Rmz 250

Riding since:  I was 3 years old

 

What is your most memorable moment riding and  how did you get started: 
Most memorable moment riding was a few years ago when I first met Robert Haslem and and I just finished my track and ramp set up, Robert Came up and we had alot of fun ripping up my house. Well I got started about 3 years ago. I always looked up to Reagan Sieg and Jeff Fehr and eventually my parents finally let me get a ramp and it took off from there, and now Jeff and Reagan are my everyday riding bros. It's funny how that works I've never thought I'd be where I am now and I am very thankful for it.

Who do you look up to in your sport:  Jeff Fehr, Reagan Sieg, Travis Pastrana

Worst injury: Probably when I separated my shoulder

Sponsors Valley Moto Sport, Fox suspension, Muller Motor Sports, Lime Nine, Kicker Audio, and my family


Accomplishments:  Well probably  learning the back flip last year, but there will be more to come just wait.

Who's on your playlist:  Mostly a little of everything, MGMT, DeadMau5, Strung Out, Rise Against.


Favourite food: Definitely a good turkey dinner, tacos are always good to!!

Good luck routines:  I like to listen to music to clear the mind and pray before riding


No comments:

Post a Comment